SBD Logo

SBD Logo
Sugar Bomb Designs, Baby!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tomorrow is going to be the BEST DAY EVER!!

Because I have the day off of school.  It's not that I don't like it. I'm loving it so far. But, let me level with you.

You've seen photos of me. I am fat.  Without a car, I'm riding Metro Detroit's AMAZING(ly horrible) bus system. I walk a mile to the bus stop, get on, get off to catch my transfer and wait 50 minutes, walk ¼ miles after getting to my last stop, and THEN walk around construction to get to class. 

Don't get me wrong.  Many people walk. I...I hate it. I was never a runner.  I used to fake run a lap at track practice in h.s. (I threw shot and disc. The hell did I need to run for? I wasn't being chased by something that wanted to eat me.)  So, let's go with "I'm lazy". That and cupcakes also explain why I'm fat.  I own it.

My thighs hurt. My back hurts, and both feet have blisters. I can't WAIT until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment